Lynn Brown is a blogger who has two fantastic blogs, Books IMO and of Crafty Linby – just have a look at the things she can create! Amazing, right? Lynn has always crafted something – it began with dressmaking when she was 13 and she got into rubber stamping in 1990.
1) What’s your best Christmas memory?
when I got a glitter kit when I was a little girl – I loved all the different glitters
2) What are your 3 favourite Christmas reads?
I don’t have much time to do re reads, so I will usually pick a seasonal book around Christmas such as Christmas at Tiffany’s- Karen Swann The French for Christmas -Fiona Valpy The Great Christmas Knit Off -Alexandra Brown all of which are past fav Christmas reads of mine
3) If you could choose one person, dead or alive, to celebrate a one time special Christmas with, who would you choose and why?
Stephen Fry is so witty and entertaining – I’m sure Christmas with him would be brilliant
4) What are your thoughts about Santa?
5) What are your best and worst Christmas gifts and why?
My best Christmas gifts are jewellery as I always remember the person who bought it for me when I wear it A boyfriend once bought me a first aid kit which I didn’t think was a great present!
6) Your favourite Christmas song?
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas
7) Your favourite Christmas movie?
8) Top 3 books that you’re giving as Christmas presents?
Broken Promise -Linwood Barclay The Road to Little Dribbling -Bill Bryson The Chocolate Lovers Christmas – Carole Matthews
9) Most favourite and least favourite part of Christmas?
My favourite part is putting up the Christmas tree and my least is taking it and the trimmings down
10) I must ask, sorry – the best Christmas food is…?
Pigs in blankets (sausage with bacon wrapped around them.
One very lucky reader of our blogs will receive a beautiful handmade card and notebook from Lynn. Good luck!